Monday, September 26, 2011

Linden Suites Massage Services

Something to try on your next visit to Linden Suites--their 30-minute back massage.

Me and my friends spent the weekend in Linden, and one of my kabarkada, Yvette, treated us to a back massage. (Thank you Yvette!!) I don't have pictures since we chose the in-room massage, but believe me when I say that you should try it. We all felt relaxed and rejuvenated after the massage, and the 30 minutes were definitely not enough. The only con was that there was of course no bed hole for our head. I had a slight stiff neck afterwards, although I think the others didn't mind. I'll probably go back there just to try their other services in their spa facility when I'm in the area.

The back massage prices range from 400-500php depending if it's in-room or in-club, and the other services (e.g. the 1-hour body massage) are 800php and above.


The Linden Suites
37 San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Centre
(63-2) 638-7878

No comments:

Post a Comment